jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Hi! Have you ever seen a concert?
 
Sometimes, I remember the first concert I saw. It was in September 2018 and Javiera Mena was the headliner at Teatro Caupolican. She presented the release of her newest album (in that moment), Espejo, and when I listened to it for the first time I wanted to see her performing. I enjoyed the concert a lot because I was almost at the barrier, so I saw it all clearly. It was awesome!

One of my favorite moments was the ending, when she performed "Espada" and I love that song. While the song was playing, there were laser lights shouting to the audience and everyone was singing and jumping (I screamed my lungs out too hahaha).

There was a support band too: Marineros. I started listening to their music just to see them performing the day of the concert. When that day came, I was so excited because I realized that I was going to see two artists instead of just one (as I thought it would be when I bought the ticket).

Despite I saw Javiera with a classmate, I will be mainly thankful with my friend that introduced me to her music ❤. Unfortunately, I didn´t take photos or recorded anything of the concert (😭), but I found some photos on internet that showed how it was. 🎇🎇

Javiera Mena


Marineros



1 comentario: